Studio Manager - Denmark
Bruce is on a mission to provide the #1 fitness app in the world, offering endless exercise in one membership.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to contribute to Scandinavia's best training app? Then come join our team! In order to achieve our ambitious plans we are currently looking for a talented Partner Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark. You should be a self motivated person who loves to build relationships, work strategically and start new initiatives. The person we are looking for will be responsible for the collaboration with our existing studio partners and sign deals with new ones.
At Bruce we're driven by values of owning our responsibilities, engaging with dedication, being authentic in every interaction, adapting with agility, and boldly pursuing excellence. We're committed to a culture of proactive teamwork, honest communication, and innovative thinking, fostering a thriving and impactful future.
What you will do:
- Build long-term relationships with existing and new studio partners
- Identify needs of studios based on our strategy and sign new studio partners to fill those voids
- Negotiate, and follow up on partner agreements
- Analyze studios training offers and visitor statistics
- Arrange events with our studio partners
- Establish integrations with studio partners’ booking systems
- Follow-up on scheduling
What we want you to bring:
- Experience with relationship building, sales, business development or similar
- Experience with data analysis
- A holistic perspective and ability to dive into details
- A burning interest in fitness and the latest training trends
- Relevant higher education
How we think you are:
- You have great communication skills, both in Danish and English
- Service-minded and solution-oriented with a go getter attitude
- Highly motivated and purpose driven
- You are structured and take pride in being accountable
- You enjoy working in teams and are good at collaborating
- A good relationship and network builder
What we offer you:
- A high paced environment where you will be able to contribute and make an impact
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefits
- Flexible working hours & freedom to shape your way of working with our partners
- Experience working in a fast growing scale-up
- A fun, unpretentious and relaxed team
- Cooperation across national borders
- A BRUCE Epic membership (of course)
How to apply:
If you think it would be fun to be part of our Bruce team – get in touch! Send your CV in English or Danish to [email protected] and add a little something about why you would be the best person for the job.
As diversity is something that is important to us we’d love to see applicants from all gender identities, ages, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities.