Support Administrator - Norway
Bruce is on a mission to provide the #1 fitness app in the world, offering endless exercise in one membership.
To achieve our ambitious plans and cover for a team member going on parental leave, we're on the lookout for a talented Support Administrator to join us for a temporary period of 12 months starting in April. In this role, your main job will be handling all things administrative related to our studios in Oslo and Bergen. This includes managing schedules, classes, and app-related information, where meticulous attention to detail and a knack for patience are key. Additionally, you'll be the go-to person for providing support to our studios and members. Your work will involve tight collaboration with our support, studio, tech, and marketing teams, as we all work together to achieve our goals.
At Bruce we're driven by values of owning our responsibilities, engaging with dedication, being authentic in every interaction, adapting with agility, and boldly pursuing excellence. We're committed to a culture of proactive teamwork, honest communication, and innovative thinking, fostering a thriving and impactful future.
What you will do:
- Update and maintain our studio schedules on a continuous basis
- Supporting our studios with any scheduling questions
- Supporting our members by answering questions and helping them solve their problems
- Educate partners in our scheduling management system
- Write studio presentations, edit and handling images
- Write new class descriptions and change existing ones in need
What we want you to bring:
- Experience of administrative tasks
- Self starter and self-motivated attitude
- Great writing skills and ability to articulate well both in norwegian, and english
- Fluent english and norwegian in speaking and writing
- Big plus if you also can write and speak in any other Scandinavian language
How we think you are:
- You are thorough in your tasks, and pay close attention to detail
- A true team player
- Can take own initiatives for improvement
- You enjoy administrative tasks
- You are interested in wellbeing and fitness
What we offer you:
- Experience working in a fast growing scale-up
- A fun, unpretentious and relaxed team
- Offices in an inspiring environment at Mesh Oslo
- Cooperation across national borders
- A high paced environment where you will be able to contribute and make an impact
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefits
- A Bruce membership (of course)
How to apply:
If you think it would be fun to be part of our Bruce team – get in touch! Send your CV in English or Norwegian to [email protected] and add a little something about why you would be the best person for the job.
As diversity is something that is important to us we’d love to see applicants from all gender identities, ages, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities.