BRUCE is on a mission to develop the #1 fitness membership in the world. We believe in freedom, variation and the power of trying new things. To achieve our ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a talented Financial Controller to join our team. You will handle a broad array of tasks related to accounting, financial statements, invoicing, payroll administration, monthly reconciliations, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures for our three companies across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will report to the COO and support the leadership team to ensure the financial health and growth of BRUCE.
From a cultural perspective, it is all about trust, giving your all, having passion for what we are trying to achieve, and treating others fairly and with respect. At BRUCE, there is no space for hierarchy and prestige - the best idea always wins. Welcome to the team!
What you will do:
Lead the month end closings and follow up against budget Enable visibility of spend versus agreed budget Book and process payments in all countries Process owner accounts receivable and accounts payable Lead and execute monthly process of collecting late/missing payments Handle payroll Lead year-end close process Prepare, analyze and present financial documents to management and support decision making Monitor and analyze ongoing profitability of BRUCE proposition
What we want you to bring:
- Minimum 2 years of combined accounting and finance experience in similar role
- A degree within accounting or similar
- Proficient knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating basic financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Proficient accounting software user and administration skills
- Problem Solver with a can do-attitude
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to switch between a holistic view and penetrating detail
What we offer you:
- An environment where you will be able to make an impact
- A central location at our office in Stockholm
- A BRUCE epic membership (of course)
- Pension and insurance benefits
- Hybrid work model
- 30 days vacation
How to apply:
If you think it would be fun to be part of our Bruce team – get in touch! Send your CV in English or Swedish and add a little something about why you would be the best person for this job.
As diversity is something that is important to us we’d love to see applicants from all gender identities, ages, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities.